Friday, November 8, 2013

October was a Crazy month

Isn't it strange how some months get just crazy with activity?  We had visitors, went on a trip and then there was the Hill 'n Hollow Quilt Show.  All fun things - but so much in a short span of time.  So - that is my excuse for not posting on the blog.
But - I am back and I have all sorts of new projects started and news to share.

The quilt show was the best show ever.  Such beautiful quilts by so many talented people.  It was really a joy to walk around and study them.  And to listen to people as they reacted to the beautiful designs and colors.

I entered four quilts and got some ribbons so I am a happy camper.  The judge's comments were excellent and will help me as I design new quilts.  And our Renegadeville village got a First Prize ribbon and a larger award for Best Original Design.  It was great fun to talk to people and tell them about the project.  Maybe we will even try to get the project into a magazine..... barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment