Monday, October 4, 2010

Finding your Inner Dr. Seuss

I just started to work on this new section of the drawing book that I have successfully used to draw squiggly critters. Drawing buildings is SO different than drawing people or animals - especially whimsical people or animals! But I am trying. My first effort has way too much going on but it was a great experiment and effort just to get over my clumsiness. I did really enjoy using my new set of Prismacolor pencils to add the color - reminded me of kindergarten!
My second drawing has some very specific problems - note the red shadows on BOTH sides of the purple thing - what was I thinking? Good learning experience though.



And the last one I sort of like. I seem to have a fondness for floating Swiss cheese planets - maybe that could be a quilt? We will see.......

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment