Friday, December 31, 2010

What is wrong with her?

About 6 months ago, I took an online class through Joggles and loved the class.  I learned many new techniques and created "River Bend Lady".  She has been hanging on my wall in the livingroom and every time I see her I ask myself what is wrong with her?  Very slowly I have reached a couple of conclusions.  First of all she needs more hair on her forhead.  I wanted her to look windblown but it looks like some of her hair has blown away.  I will add more to see if that makes a difference.  Secondly, she needs a bra.  She is too well endowed to go braless.  Not sure how to solve this problem but will let you see when I figure it out.  I recommend online classes from http://www.joggles.com/  as a great way to get new ideas with great instructors.  This is about the only way that I can do this since I live in traditional land in the middle of nowhere.  Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment