Friday, December 17, 2010

Busy Time

Is anyone else TOO busy this Christmas season?  You would never know how busy my life is from looking at my calendar - but I have been scurrying about the house doing thousands of little things - and most days when I look back I don't have any idea where the time went.
But tomorrow is a day that I have been looking forward to for months.  I get to be a demonstrating artist and have an artist reception at the Arkansas Craft Gallery in Mountain View.  I am so excited - and honored that they are letting me do this!  I always love to talk to folks about my art and don't get that many opportunities.  So my demo materials are all packed up, the cookies for the reception are made, and I am ready!  I will try to take some photos to put on the blog.     Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment