Thursday, March 29, 2012

California Memories

Our recent trip to California to visit Anna was SO wonderful but ever since I returned I have felt creatively STUCK.  And I hate that feeling.  It feels sort of like walking in tiny little circles and getting nowhere.
So - in order to get UNstuck - I decided to make a journal page about our California trip.  Frequently if I am in a creative funk, I just need to do SOMEthing with my art supplies and it doesn't even matter what.
So here is a picture of my journal page - it is much more interesting in person of course because you can read all of the little stories. 
I am so glad that I worked on this project - because otherwise the little stories from trips get lost.  Great trip - Great Fun making this project.      barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment