Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Teeny Tiny Quilt

The regional SAQA group that I belong to is sponsoring a swap.  We needed to make a 4 inch by 6 inch postcard size quilt, send a photo to our leader Deb, she shuffles the photos and then lets us know who to send the quilt to. 

Well.  4 inches by 6 inches.  Smaller is not necessarily easier!!!  The theme was "What did you do this summer" - which added even more of a challenge.  Then I thought about the heat this summer and that I had more or less sizzled and fried for the past several months.

So here is my little tiny quilt.  Same process as the larger Alyssa quilt.  I think it is actually pretty neat for a tiny project - and think that I will make a bunch of them in different colors.....

Now I just have to think of a name for this little gal - maybe Hot Stuff.....

It is fun to have a challenge that really stretches your brain in new directions.   I can't wait to see which little masterpiece I get in exchange for this.  barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment