Thursday, January 24, 2013

Art Quilting Classes Start

Sew Unique in Mountain Home is now offering Art Quilting Classes once a month and I am lucky enough to be the teacher.  And I am thrilled.














Not only do I enjoy introducing art quilting techniques to quilters, but I love to teach.  I find it energizing and it makes my brain go to entirely new places for inspiration.

 Check out these wonderful creations.......















This first class was all about Whimsical Faces and there were five students.  All of the students chose their supplies from the same stacks of materials - but the individual quilt tops which resulted were unique and DAZZLING!

I was especially impressed by the creative hairstyles.  A lot of color and texture.......

The next class will be all about Soy Silk.  I will post photos as soon as I get the supplies organized and the samples made.              barbara








No comments:

Post a Comment